Saturday, January 16, 2010

Business Week Magazine Articles I Am Worried About Transferring To 4 Years University. Plz Help Me !!!?

I am worried about transferring to 4 years university. plz help me !!!? - business week magazine articles

My current average is 3.0 (which is not good or bad). I am delighted with my company concerned in extracurricular activities. I am community service in the local church, and we have over 150 hours with her. But when I see blogs on the admission as it is BS. I recently started in a private capital firm (I specialize) in Finance, (their unpaid internship), I work because I like him off. I'm totally, after reading this particular article in Business Week, plz go through it and U will understand what I am trying to say http://www.businessweek.com/bschools/content/feb2008/ confused ----- > bs20080224_671519. htm? chan = magazine + + channel_in Depth

plz say something to u like to do. I am a customer of the church and work. I do not know how the clubs at the university. I wanted to start my portfolio in stocks, but the market is too bad for me to be a success. Alumni, students, pupils, let the children who have no idea what they're talking about plz send me a message / comment / suggestion, thank you

1 comment:

ashley said...

Chill, man. Hopefully.
3.0 is good enough for a high school student ... In other words, you know, college A. is not someone who just adds activtes Portfoil ... Who prefer someone who has dedicated three things that have only signed up to then.

Respiration. Respiration. oh ya, and breathing.

Post a Comment