Thursday, December 17, 2009

Graco Snugride Model 7440cnr3 Graco Snugride Infant Car Seats?

Graco Snugride infant car seats? - graco snugride model 7440cnr3

I'm searching online for a safety seat for children, and I really need a car seat Graco SnugRide. I opted for one of the Albeebaby.com., The $ 127 is before shipping and tax. Last night at Wal-Mart, we decided to see the car seats, Graco SnugRide and an idea of Winnie the Pooh had. It was 89 $ before taxes. The problem is that the material was so thin you could see the plastic seat of the car through them, and I put my hand under the sheet, and there was nothing, no padding or anything. He was placed on a sheet of plastic. It seems convenient. But the baby Albee, the style of Milan Graco SnugRide says it is the energy-absorbing foam and foam for luxurious comfort gracopedic. What do you think? Smaller than the model at Walmart, or just say, dass, the car seat at Walmart has literally nothing under him, and took 2 tablets styrafoam beside which the head rests, and the rest of the car seat is plastic. I do not want to pay up to $ 127 online if you are as cheap as the Wolmart. Everyone has the president of Wal-Mart or other Graco SnugRide, you can tell me what's under my seat? Thank you for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment